At SASOL, we rely on the close relationships with our funding partners to develop patterns of sustainable living in the Ukambani community around us. We feel privileged to facilitate the funding that comes into the community through SASOL, as well as expose and educate our partners on the needs and desires of the people in Kitui County. We thank and show appreciation to our current partners, and those who have supported our organization in the past.
- Canadian Foodgrains Bank (CFGB) Our Vision: A world without hunger. Our Mission: Working to end global hunger. Our Identity: Canadian Foodgrains Bank is a partnership of Canadian churches and church-based agencies working to end global hunger.
- Climate Justice and Resilience Fund(CJRF)
- Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) MCC, a worldwide ministry of Anabaptist churches, shares God’s love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice. MCC envisions communities worldwide in rig
- CEFA; The European Committee for Education and Agriculture CEFA is involved in projects aimed at sustainable development in rural areas with actions in particular aimed at agriculture, livestock, energy and environmental issues.
- Compassion International
- Ex-change; the profit of learning The vision of Ex-change is that the exchange of skills and knowledge between students and organizations in the Netherlands and developing countries, will greatly contribute to worldwide awareness, understanding, training, and development.
- ICCO; Interchurch Organization for Development Cooperation ICCO works toward a world in which people can live in dignity and well-being, a world without poverty and injustice.
- Kenya Community Development Foundation (KCDF) Founded in 1997 and registered in Kenya as a public foundation, Kenya Community Development Foundation is a Kenyan development organisation that supports communities to drive their own development priorities, by linking them to resources and information.
- Kenya WASH Alliance The Dutch WASH Alliance (DWA) is a consortium of six Dutch NGOs working together towards a society in which everybody makes hygienic use of sustainable water and sanitation. The alliance consists of Simavi, Akvo, AMREF, ICCO, RAIN and WASTE.
- Local Expertise Center for Research and Development (LEC). LEC was initiated by Edukans Foundation (EF) as a network secretariat for EF partner organizations in Kenya. Since its launch in April 2008, LEC has been primarily funded by Edukans Foundation.
- Meta Meta. Meta Meta provides research and consultancy services in water governance, and offers specialised communication products geared to the international resource management & development sectors.
- Rainwater Harvesting Implementation Network (RAIN) RAIN is an international network with the aim to increase access to water for vulnerable sections of society in developing countries – women and children in particular – by collecting and storing rainwater.
- SIDA; Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency SIDA is a government agency working on behalf of the Swedish parliament and government, with the mission to reduce poverty in the world. Through our work, in cooperation with others, we contribute to implementing Sweden’s Policy for Global Development.